Privacy & Terms
(1) Use ExtraaEdge Admission & Marketing Software ( Mobile + Web ) (2) Access Visit our website (3) Agree to receive e-mail from us
Last Updated: June 5, 2018
ExtraaEdge.com respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users, ExtraAEdge.com offers a vast repository of online resources and variety of community services. You may read About Us to know more about ExtraAEdge.com. The information about the user as collected by ExtraAEdge.com is:
(a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation.
By using ExtraAEdge.com’s website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
- To avail certain content / services on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:- a) Your First Name & Last Name, b) Email address, c) Password d) Username e) Contact Number etc., and / or your occupation, interests, profile and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our site and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- All required information is service dependent and ExtraAEdge.com may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
ExtraaEdge.com includes links to other websites. Such sites are governed by their respective privacy policies, which are beyond our control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the webpages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ExtraAEdge.com can share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
ACCESSING & UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION : CHOICES AND CHANGES
When you use ExtraAEdge.com websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
ExtraaEdge Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
301,A Wing,Kings Square,
Pallod Farms 3, Baner, Pune – 411045
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on ExtraAEdge.com is securely stored within the ExtraAEdge.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the following address: A1/501, EXCEL CORNER, 1, GURUWAR PETH, PUNE-411042.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint
a)Identification of the information provided by you.
b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
e) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
WEB AND MOBILE APP PRIVACY
ExtraaEdge Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has built the – PotentialEdge – Our Admission & Marketing Software as a Commercial app. Its been used across India by progressive admission, marketing & outreach teams of educational enterprises of all kinds. This SERVICE is provided by ExtraaEdge and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.