- “User(s)”, “you”, “your” shall mean and include individuals, business organizations, commercial establishments, and their permitted users who use the Platform or may opt to share Personal Information to that avail the Services through the Platform.
- “Customer(s)” shall mean the businesses that has obtained a subscription to our Platform.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Services: When you avail the Services on our Platform, we may collect certain Personal Information from you, including but not limited to your full name, email address, address, location, phone number. We may also collect information about your institute name, contact and address.
- Book a demo: When you book a demo of the Software on our Website, we may collect certain Personal Information from you including but not limited to your full name, email address, phone number, designation/ job title, address, educational institute name, website URL.
- Recruitment: We may collect certain Personal Information from you if you apply for a job at our Company through the careers page on our Website. This may include your full name, email address, phone number, residential address, designation, present and expected CTC and any other information mentioned in your resume.
- Contact us: We may collect your Personal Information from you when you call us on our contact numbers, write to us on our email address, message/ chat with us through the chat box on our Website.
- Social media platform: If you subscribe to our blog, newsletters or contact us through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc. (“Social Media”), we may get access to your Personal Information on such Social Media (such as your name, email id, and phone).
- Log data: When you visit the Platform directly or through third party websites, or are browsing the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data“). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website and that you visit use, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other product performance and analytical data.
- Payment Information: You may elect to pay for the Services through our Platform, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit/debit card information. We do not access, store or collect your credit/debit card information.
- Optional communication data: We may collect certain optional communication data on a voluntary basis, including text messages, call logs and/or emails. We will collect such information only if you activate the option on the App.
Processing of Personal Information by us on behalf of the Customer
This section concerns the Personal Information of the User collected by the Customer, and such collection may be facilitated by us. The Customer sets the purpose and means of processing of such Personal Information. We process such Personal Information only on behalf of and on the instructions of the Customer and for the purposes of rendering our Services to the Customer.
Accuracy of information
Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our services and to respond to your requests;
- for the creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the services provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- to provide you with a better experience when you access our Platform and to improve the Services;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a job with our organization);
- to maintain and manage our Platform;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
Platform use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services, improving our Services and any technical issues arising out of provision of Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal Information is stored on third party cloud infrastructure. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
You have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and Services, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Services, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
Information for EU and UK Visitors
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) is stored on servers located in the EU region. Personal Information might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact <email@example.com>.
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
You have the right to request us:
- to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- If you submit your details and give us your consent, we may use your data to send you e-mails/newsletters, re-target ExtraaEdge advertisements or re-market our Services using services from third-parties like Facebook(https://developers.facebook.com/terms/#privacypolicy) and Google (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy).
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites
Limitation of liability
We do not collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us email@example.com to have the Personal Information deleted.