Inside Sales Specialist
Ages ago (2015 :)), in the humble abode of Abhishek’s bachelor pad, our co-founders, Abhishek Ballabh & Sushil Mundada, set out to bring innovation into the world of admissions. Today, we are trusted with the admissions of over 300 educational institutions. Our team of 60 + team members (and growing!) are on a mission to help ExtraaEdge become the globally preferred Education Marketing Technology.
Here are some key facts about us
- Currently used by over 4000 admissions officers and 240 teams across the globe.
- High growth rate.
- Rapid technological advancements. In a short span of 5 years at par with some of the market leaders.
- End to End education-focused, customized tools.
What we love solving for
- Building advanced technology that solves specific business problems and gives the admissions team an edge over their competitors.
- Creating a delightful experience for each user and team to ensure their goals are met.
- Helping admissions & marketing teams grow.
Here’s what you will be doing at ExtraaEdge
You will be responsible for creating sales opportunities for the Field Sales Team. Generating BANT-qualified demos with prospects and ensuring a set target revenue is achieved consistently month on month. Here are a few things included in that role:
- Generating sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails & LinkedIn activity.
- Maintaining prospects pipeline. Updating and tracking metrics on CRM.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing ad-hoc projects.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Excellent English both written and verbal communication (Regional language fluency is added advantage if applying for a specific region).
- Strong track record of performance in goal-oriented environments.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up & growth environment.
- Target-driven & thrives under pressure.
- We deeply value building the right culture at ExtraaEdge, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Strong ethical sales practices, the Ability to innovate and build rapidly, Coachability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle, and Humility.
Traits we look for:
Samajh: Has knowledge about the work.
Neeyat: Has the willingness to give the best to the job.
Kabiliyat: Has the capability to do the job well.
As per industry standards for startups.
The Work Hours and Work Locations:
Work Hours: You are expected to work from 9:30 AM to 7 PM IST. Keep in mind that being a startup, you may have to stretch from time to time depending on your workload and deadlines.
Work Location: Pune (Work from Office).
Benefits of joining our organization:
- We are an amazing bunch of high-performing, hungry individuals that are on the way to greatness.
- A great culture and environment to thrive in while having fun.
- A platform to let loose your creative wild side and contribute to the company in various different roles like hiring, customer marketing, collections etc.
- A flat 6% incentive on every New Revenue generated.
- Monthly disbursement of incentives against collections.
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities.
- Since we operate in a niche segment in a young and growing industry of marketing technology there is a constant need for an experimental approach every day.
- Mentorship and coaching from founders to grow skills.
- High learning & growth curve.
- Certifications and Training programme.
- ESOPS are offered after a certain tenure/ contribution within the organization.
- Health insurance policy via Plum.
- People First Organization where we believe in giving opportunity and growing constantly.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- One level of shortlisting.
- Interview Rounds: Once shortlisted we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews and deep reference checks.
For any enquiries reach out to us here: email@example.com