Ages ago (2015 :)), in the humble abode of Abhishek’s bachelor pad, our co-founders, Abhishek Ballabh & Sushil Mundada, set out to bring innovation into the world of admissions. Today, we are trusted with the admissions of over 300 educational institutions. Our team of 60 + team members (and growing!) are on a mission to help ExtraaEdge become the globally preferred Education Marketing Technology.
Here are some key facts about us
- Currently used by over 4000 admissions officers and 240 teams across the globe.
- High growth rate.
- Rapid technological advancements. In a short span of 5 years at par with some of the market leaders.
- End to End education-focused, customized tools.
What we love solving for
- Building advanced technology that solves specific business problems and gives the admissions team an edge over their competitors.
- Creating a delightful experience for each user and team to ensure their goals are met.
- Helping admissions & marketing teams grow.
Here’s what you will be doing at ExtraaEdge
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in online webinar fairs
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology or related discipline
- 1.5-3 years experience in recruitment in technology companies.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like LinkedIn, AngelList & Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit & great interpersonal skills
- Human Empathy
Traits we look for:
Samajh: Has knowledge about the work.
Neeyat: Has the willingness to give the best to the job.
Kabiliyat: Has the capability to do the job well.
As per industry standards for startups.
The Work Hours and Work Locations:
Work Hours: You are expected to work from 9:30 AM to 7 PM IST. Keep in mind that being a startup, you may have to stretch from time to time depending on your workload and deadlines.
Work Location: Pune (Work from Office).
Benefits of joining our organization:
- We are an amazing bunch of high-performing, hungry individuals that are on the way to greatness.
- A great culture and environment to thrive in while having fun.
- A platform to let loose your creative wild side and contribute to the company in various different roles like hiring, customer marketing, collections etc.
- A flat 6% incentive on every New Revenue generated.
- Monthly disbursement of incentives against collections.
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities.
- Since we operate in a niche segment in a young and growing industry of marketing technology there is a constant need for an experimental approach every day.
- Mentorship and coaching from founders to grow skills.
- High learning & growth curve.
- Certifications and Training programme.
- ESOPS are offered after a certain tenure/ contribution within the organization.
- Health insurance policy via Plum.
- People First Organization where we believe in giving opportunity and growing constantly.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- One level of shortlisting.
- Interview Rounds: Once shortlisted we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews and deep reference checks.
For any enquiries reach out to us here: email@example.com