Ages ago (2015 :)), in the humble abode of Abhishek’s bachelor pad, our co-founders, Abhishek Ballabh & Sushil Mundada, set out to bring innovation into the world of admissions. Today, we are trusted with the admissions of over 300 educational institutions. Our team of 60 + team members (and growing!) are on a mission to help ExtraaEdge become the globally preferred Education Marketing Technology.
Here are some key facts about us
- Currently used by over 4000 admissions officers and 240 teams across the globe.
- High growth rate.
- Rapid technological advancements. In a short span of 5 years at par with some of the market leaders.
- End to End education-focused, customized tools.
What we love solving for
- Building advanced technology that solves specific business problems and gives the admissions team an edge over their competitors.
- Creating a delightful experience for each user and team to ensure their goals are met.
- Helping admissions & marketing teams grow.
Here’s what you will be doing at ExtraaEdge
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Client. Onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic adviser relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our product.
- Develop and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients’ aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Build relationships to further upsell/ generate references & testimonials
- Accountable for the overall health of a Customer
Is this someone that looks like you?
- At least 1 Year of B2B Customer Success experience is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Regional language fluency must)
- We deeply value building the right culture at ExtraaEdge, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Strong ethical CS practices, the ability to innovate and build rapidly, Coachability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle, and Humility
- Having technical experience will be a good add-on
- Should be open for travels at customer locations
Traits we look for:
Samajh: Has knowledge about the work.
Neeyat: Has the willingness to give the best to the job.
Kabiliyat: Has the capability to do the job well.
As per industry standards for startups.
The Work Hours and Work Locations:
Work Hours: You are expected to work from 9:30 AM to 7 PM IST. Keep in mind that being a startup, you may have to stretch from time to time depending on your workload and deadlines.
Work Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Delhi
Benefits of joining our organization:
- We are an amazing bunch of high-performing, hungry individuals that are on the way to greatness.
- A great culture and environment to thrive in while having fun.
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities.
- Mentorship and coaching from founders to grow skills.
- High learning & growth curve.
- Certifications and Training programme.
- ESOPS are offered after a certain tenure/ contribution within the organization.
- Health insurance policy via Plum.
- People First Organization where we believe in giving opportunity and growing constantly.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Resume Screening
- 1st Online Interview/F2F Interview with AVP Customer Success
- 2nd Online/F2F Interview with Functional Leaders (Depends on the profile or may skip)
- 3rd Online/F2F Interview with Co-founders
- Reference Checks (Must!)